After the wedding with a young Frenchman, Minh (played by Truong Que Chi) – a Vietnamese student who is about to graduate from a Fine Arts School in France has to go through an interview to get her residence permit. Woven within the interview are memories, lies and eventually revealed truths. Minh doesn’t know if she could stay longer or not, yet this is the first time she sees herself wondering about one much more important thing.
Using conventional flashbacks, Nghiem Quynh Trang gradually leads viewers into Minh’s puzzling and troubled inner world. The story explodes with deception and reality, and agony lingers even after the closing credit has ended.
Director: Nghiêm Quỳnh Trang. Writer: Nghiêm Quỳnh Trang. Producer: Đỗ Duy Hoàng. Cinematographer: Darius Shah. Editor: Dominik Krutský. Starring: Trương Quế Chi, Romain Deroo, Céline Spang. Running time: 15:56. Year: 2011.
BÌNH LUẬN MỚI RECENT COMMENTS
- Hoa Lá Cành on Behind the window (2014)
- Tran Tuan on Self-portrait (2013)
- Lưu Trung on Escape (2014)
- Nhiclovesfishes on The Cat and The Orange Seeds (2014)
- Tran Dai on Behind the window (2014)
- Kiên on The Cat and The Orange Seeds (2014)
- Spawn on Self-portrait (2013)
- Truong Phuc on Escape (2014)
- Nguyễn Minh Huy on Escape (2014)